Saturday, June 2, 2007

kablag!

it's the word that's been ringing in my ears, head and..i dunno.

when i went to jake's apartment to do my job which is being a maid, i immediately started cooking. jake loves my omelet and fish nuggets. yeah, he's such a kiddo. yesterday in the afternoon, we just had a blast. well, no we're not YET together *ugh*, but we had a very wonderful conversation. we totally clicked and we were laughing and all... so i got excited the next day when i went to work.

until. . . .

well, i was preparing for his breakfast and i heard


"kablag"
i just saw a woman, wrapped with jake's blanket, with her hand on her head because of the certain fall on the floor. i was stunned, hotness in my head because of anger and oh! god! i didn't know how would i react!

i don't want to tell everything what happened there. ganito nalang. jake introduced me to her, who is hannah, as his maid. after doing my work, i went home since jake asked me too. you know, to have a "private time" with his apartment.

as i was walking in the neighborhood, thoughts kept running in my head. was i really that into him? i mean, the only guy that i have ever loved was of course, my first love who is anton. and the rest, they were all flings. when i'm with jake, there's this unusual sudden rush of feeling inside of me. i mean, i can't describe it, you know. and i started to get teary as i walk. i feel so down and blue and all.. and i called aiko to forget about this. and so i went to party and drink. and danced with this cute guy but apparently he's a pervert so i left him while we were drinking.

anyway. my life.. is so... i can not describe it.

i'm broke. and i think i'm inlove. in love with someone who is sooo out of my reach.. yeah right. dream on!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kung apektado ka, ibig lang sabihin na nagmamahal ka na.

Ayos lang 'yan. Kung kaya mong ipaglaban sa 'yong mga simpleng mga paraan, walang humahadlang.

Kesa sa pagsisihan mo sa huli.

gyk said...

¤ LOVE SUCKS. but i looove it. you might be in love ate. kuya jake's right though.

i'm loving your story. one time, i was at the bookstore and saw a book that's related to your life. i read the synopsis and pretty the same nga. except the guy you think you're falling in love with and that the girl's a teen.