Friday, June 1, 2007

is this for real?

is this for real?
-nikki [someone who cared to read this blog, i don't know her. she's just one of the bloghoppers]

hell yeah. there are also a lot of times that i ask myself the same question.

but my life is a lot like one of those telenovelas that most people watch.

i feel hopeless.. and as i go on with my life.. i wanna see the light of hope.

model.

i don't want to be too proud or whatever, but i have looks. yeah, mayabang ako pero ayokong magpaka-impokrita. recently, jake's friend, alfred came to visit his apartment. when i opened the door for him. he mistakenly thought that i was a new girlfriend of jake but when i spilled that i am his maid, oh boy, you should see his reaction. it was really funny. jake greeted him and we were laughing. what's funny? oh, that's just nothing. alfred is in advertising and he told me that he might help me to have a better job and that i don't fit being a maid.

well, jake, of course agreed. but he asked to me to still cook for him since he likes my dishes. of course i will, if i won't, i will miss his looks.

that's it for today, and sorry if i am not a good blogger..

till next time.. if i do have readers..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.