Tuesday, May 29, 2007

it's me

since my boss or my "amo" is away from the town with his effing girlfriend, he told me to stay-in in his apartment for a couple of days. and i own his apartment, as of now. let's just pretend ok?

since this is my first post in my new blog, i will introduce myself first.

you might be wondering why yaya-diaries or confession of a yaya. yeah, i'm a maid. a maid with a very generous boss, jake. hottie jake, oh! here i am again, wishing to have this guy. he's out of reach although he confessed to me last month that he hired me because i'm pretty and hot. i won't deny that, i have a good-looking parents. i mean, i used to but i won't get emotional here. anyway, i used to be rich. yeah, filthy rich darling. but when my parents died, they left me nothing but the house. since i am the only daughter and our family doesn't have friends since my dad's a cruel man, i live ALONE. yeah, alone. i live with my ownself. after a few months of healing, i went wild. i partied, slept with cute guys, and do some crazy things. but i don't do drugs my friend, never. so, i lost lots of money, i lost the house and here i am, a maid of a multi-millionare bachelor who is in late 20s. his effing gf is damn lucky.

that's it for now, i have to feed mcrocky, his cuddly dog.
xiao!

No comments: